3 weeks to sell Brookwood Hills home in Buckhead



I received an email from home owner, Leo Welf in mid October.  He had been searching  for an Atlanta based real estate photographer to photograph his home.

He owned a beautiful updated Brookwood Hills home and wanted it to show that way in listing photos.  He knew the impact listing  photos can make. He also knew that the buyer's first impression (photographs) was vitally important to getting the home viewed (clicks) and shown.  Almost 90% of home buyers start their search on the internet and it's there where the buyers are shopping.  

I photographed his home in late-mid October and the home was sold by Nov. 12th.  So what did he do to get it sold? Keep reading!






Here's a quick run-down.

1. Hired a Real Estate Photographer - Leo hired a photographer who specializes in 
Real Estate Photography - Me.  He saw my website and really liked my work and the services I offered. His house had some customized and updated features and he wanted to make sure he had the best photos possible.

2. The Virtual Tour was a big part of his marketing plan - A virtual tour needs to be more than a slideshow.  Buyers want info about schools, shopping, local hangouts, etc.  My virtual tours include this info,  are mobile ready, have extra large photos, captions, floor plans, agent info, email, and is easily accessed in one place. Buyers could even email him from the tour.  Check out Leo's virtual tour here.  The virtual tour that I use have their own web address.  

                                 Flyer 1
3.Created a flyer with impact - Keep it simple.  One borderless page, with 1 to 3 photos should do the job.  The flyer I designed has lots of impact and directs them to the virtual tour.  I designed two flyers but Flyer 1 made the cut.


                            Flyer 2
















4. Attached the virtual tours URL to the For Sale sign - An easy to remember virtual tour link was hung on the for sale sign. Leo used 46montclair.com and simply redirected the original www.AtlantaRealEstateTours.com/9161 linkWhen someone drives by they can easily view the photographs and access the home's info just by entering the web address.  I checked the virtual tour stats and Leo's tour was viewed almost 400 times in the first 3 weeks. 



Hope I've given you some real estate marketing ideas for 2013.  Shoot me an email with any questions, I'd love to help you.






Liz Lopez Photography
Liz@atlantarealestatephotography.com
404-402-8991